||Pneumatic Air Chain Hoist w/ Motorized Trolley
- 0.25t - 50 ton
- A Heat Treated Polished Stainless Steel Cylinder within the Air Motor.
The Cylinder is NOT Integral to the Housing, Allowing for Trouble-Free Maintenance.
- Low-maintenance vane motor
- Hook mount and lug mount
- Meets ASME B30.16 standards
- Upper hook with a safety factor of 5x the nominal load
- A high quality urethane paint
- Overload protection safety device is standard on 1t capacity and greater
- Galvanized corrosion resistance load chain is standard
- Available with spark resistant features : bronze, nickel, and stainless steel components
- Standard Model ATS Air Chain Hoists are Acceptable for Division 1 & 2 Applications
Division 1 (Spark-Resistant air hoists are required)
Atmospheres containing hazardous concentrations of flammable gases, dusts, or fibers, continuously,
frequently or periodically, under normal operating conditions.
Division 2 (Standard air hoists are required)
Atmospheres, normally non-hazardous, in which a hazardous concentration of flammable gases, dusts,
or fibers, occurs when a container or handling system fails, or the ventilating system which normally
keeps the concentration non-hazardous fails.
PDF Files available for download:
Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat are required to view these files.
You may download Adobe Acrobat here.
CALL TO ORDER 866.392.2829